What personal information do we collect from the people that install our app?
When installing our app, as appropriate, we are getting your email address (for Android 6.0 and higher we will request your permission at runtime) , this email is used to identify your unique account information at (Random Chat).
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out the register form at application first startup (for Android 6.0 and higher we will request your permission at runtime).
How do we use your information?
Your email is primarily used in our system to identify your unique information; we may also use it to send offers for the in-app purchases (e.g. Gifts).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our application.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our Application.
We use Facebook audience network Advertising on our Application.
When Using Login with facebook , No data is collected from Facebook at all in the webpage but in the android app (Also no data is collected at all) but you can just share the app using the share button in (Settings --> Facebook) , when you share successfully , you will get a 10 Extra (Broadcast Message) as a reward.
GPDR (General Data Protection Regulations) Compliance
In order to comply with GPDR EU user consent policy:
Random Chat app , at startup check the location of the user
- If located in one of EEA (European Economic Area) countries , random chat will a request consent from the EU to serve Personalized Ads or Non-Personalized Ads.
- If not located on any of EEA countries , Random Chat, will serve Ads as the default mechanism , which is personalized Ads.
How Users can delete their Personal Data
In case logged In with Facebook No user data is taken in the app , you can just share the app link and get rewards
To delete user data information just uninstall the app and the data of the user will be deleted automatically within 24-Hours
To Delete your data from facebook , you can go to settings on facebook and search for the app in the connected apps, remove it and go to removed apps , click on view details and send data deletion request , you will get a staus link to check your data deletion status.
In case you want to delete your credit just fill your request on the form https://aljuda-services.com/data_deletion.html
We will contact you to verify your account and your request.
If the link fails to submit your request , you can send us email with the request details , you can find our contact info on https://aljuda-services.com/contact.html
In Random Chat app , you can send Image/Audio/Video
- All Media file are stored at our server as binary enctyped file.
- This Media is deleted once the receiving party receives it , it will be deleted automatically and permanently.
- Only the receiving party will receive your sent media.
- When uploading profile picture , only can view it before Approve/Disapprove it.(if Disapprove it will be deleted permanently, if Approved it will be start to showing to users , only if they access to your profile).
MUAADH SAEED NAGI AL DUAIS
Muaath Saeed Naji Al-Doais
Sanaa, Sanaa, 16210
Last Edited on 2023-12-19